Miles Community College Workforce Development program is pleased to announce the upcoming March and April classes. The schedule offers a wide range of special¬ties to local businesses for training opportunities.
• Supervisor Series—Dealing with Difficult Employees
March 10th—9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Introduction to Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
March 14th—April 20th—5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• CPR for the Healthcare Provider
March 19th—8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Introduction to ArcGIS (Non-Esri Course)
April 5th—8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• ArcGIS II—Tools and Functions for 10.0
April 6th—April 8th—8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Supervisor Series—Working with Groups and Team Building
April 6th—9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Flagger Certification
April 16th—8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• CPR for the Non-Healthcare Provider & First Aid
April 16th—8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Workshop: How to Effectively Sell Yourself, Your Products & Your Services
April 19th—1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Basic Access 2007 for the Workplace
April 20th—9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• GPS/GIS Applications for Agriculture Property (Real Estate CE Units Available)
April 26th – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• ArcGIS III—Workflow and Analysis Training
April 27th—April 28th—8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please forward this email to other areas or departments that may be interested in the training opportunities. For more information regarding a training, please contact me at 874-6199. Miles Community College also offers customized training for area busi¬nesses. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to discuss your training needs. You may register for any of the classes by calling (406) 874-6199 or email¬ing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time.